Parents/Guardians who would like to volunteer will need to do the following:
- Click here to complete the CUSD Volunteer Application. Be sure to select Clovis East or Reyburn Intermediate as the school site you wish to volunteer at. You may select additional schools as well if you have children at other sites.
- Have a TB Risk Assessment completed with your health care provider.
- Scan and email the completed TB Assessment and confirmation of your submitted application to your appropriate director.
- You will be notified by our program once you are approved to volunteer.
- For Overnight Trips and/or Working Unsupervised with Students (in addition to the steps above: Fingerprint/LiveScan forms will be given to the appropriate teacher/coach who will then give the form to the applicant.
- The chaperone/volunteer applicant will follow the directions on the form and obtain fingerprints.
- This process can take several weeks or up to a month. We will notify you when fingerprint results are completed.
Thank you for volunteering to serve our students!
- If you have already completed this process during the current school year for another team or group, you do not need to do it again. Please communicate this to your appropriate director.
- If you have already completed this process during the current school year for another site in our school district you do not need to do it again. Please contact the Office Manager from that school site for instructions on how to transfer your clearance to the REC.