Parents/Guardians who would like to volunteer will need to do the following:
- Click here to complete the CUSD Volunteer Application. Be sure to select Clovis East or Reyburn Intermediate as the school site you wish to volunteer at. You may select additional schools as well if you have children at other sites.
- Once the application has been submitted, please email us at email@example.com to let us know so we can confirm receipt.
- Have a TB Risk Assessment completed. Click here for dates at times available for the 2022-2023 school year. **If you cannot make one of these times or the event you plan to volunteer is coming up soon, you can stop by Clovis East main office between 7:15am-11am or 12pm-4:15pm to have it completed, as long as the Clovis East School Nurse is available.
- Scan and email the completed TB Assessment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it by the CEHS Band Hall.
- If you have already completed this process during the current school year for another team or group, you do not need to do it again.
- You will be notified by our program once you are approved to volunteer.
- For Overnight Trips and/or Working Unsupervised with Students (in addition to the steps above: Fingerprint/LiveScan forms will be given to the appropriate teacher/coach who will then give the form to the applicant.
- The chaperone/volunteer applicant will follow the directions on the form and obtain fingerprints.
- This process can take several weeks or up to a month. We will notify you when fingerprint results are completed.
- Thank you for volunteering to serve our students!